We recently celebrated Chatterkick's birthday, but today is our CEO Beth Trejo's big day. We know and love her, and now it's your turn to learn more about our fearless leader Beth, the woman who keeps us all in line.
1. What is your favorite beverage?
Is wine allowed? It's either wine or coffee depending on what time of day it is.
2. What's a TV show you'd like to be on?
Blacklist or Scandal.
3. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
4. What is one place you wish you could travel to right now?
Australia! I would love to spend time on the beach by the ocean or go snorkeling and see the reefs.
5. What is your favorite flavor of jelly bean?
6. What do you usually do when you have leisure time on your hands?
Go for a walk or cook.
7. Who is your best friend and how did you meet?
Mary Ryan, we met in elementary school. I was so excited to meet her because she was a Sears model and I thought she was a celebrity!
8. Do you prefer to wear pants or dresses?
9. If you have to leave in a hurry, what is one thing you can easily cut our of your routine?
10. Which one fashion accessory do you like better than others?
11. Were you named after anyone?
Yes, my mom's middle name was Beth, and that's also the middle name I gave my daughter.
12. Can you change a tire?
If I watched a YouTube video tutorial I think I could.
13. Have you ever colored your hair?
Yes, I haven't done jet black, but just about everything else.
Special Edition Birthday Questions!
14. What is your favorite birthday dessert?
I'm not big on cake, I actually prefer bread pudding.
15. Which birthday party was your favorite thus far in your life?
Last year I went to Austin, TX on my birthday for my cousin's bachelorette party and it was a lot of fun!
16. What's your favorite birthday tradition?
My brother's birthday is the day after mine, so we've always celebrated together. Of course, since I am the oldest, my name is always written bigger on our cake.