Cody Maymon is one of Chatterkick’s uber-talented visual content strategists, i.e. graphic designer, i.e. creative genius. Cody designs awesome content for our clients like animations, images, logos, videos, cinemagraphs (the list goes on and on) that always blows our minds. He took a quick break to answer 10 super important questions for us.
1. When was the last time you visited a park and what did you do while there?
The last time I visited a park was Stone State Park in Sioux City and I was hiking the trails.
2. What piece of entertainment do you wish you could erase from your mind so that you could experience for the first time again?
Hmm, I would probably say the most obvious answer to that would have to be the entire Harry Potter series in terms of books. Parks & Recreation or Key & Peele, even though they never get old re-watching.
3. What is your favorite electronic device?
Currently, my Google Pixel 2 XL. But if we're talking of all time, probably centralized air, the microwave, refrigerator...
4. What is your favorite board game? Uhhh, I would probably say Monopoly. Ticket to Ride is pretty fun too.
5. What is one place you could travel to right now? My first thought would be Tokyo, but lately I've been really wanting to visit Oslo or Stockholm.
6. What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of? I'm pretty interested in this indie game called GRIS, it doesn't come out until December 2018, but the artwork is gorgeous, the story also sounds pretty interesting.
7. People would be surprised if they knew… I'm not very surprising, people generally have a reaction to me not enjoying seafood.
8. Mountains or the beach? Mountains.
9. If you could go back to anytime in history, where would you go? Ancient Egypt < Roman Empire < Feudal Japan < Viking Age < Wild West, actually there is too many time periods I'd want to visit and see everyday life happen. The Great Library of Alexandria before it was burned down would be amazing to see. History is pretty romanticized because only the cool stuff is documented and mostly probably exaggerated, in reality it was probably pretty boring and shitty for the majority of people.
10. Can you change a tire? Yup.